Studio Hog

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried having a shoot with a friend of mine when I got my lights in and my silly cat got in the way... I'd call her name and POSE! haha I posted those in the beginners forum, well I tried to have my dogs in for some more practice, because I've never used a studio set up before, and guess who wanted some more photos of herself!! JEEZ!! I'm also including a shot from the same friend that I didn't post earlier. I would greatly appreciate some C&C :)
Thank ya!!!

She's very self conscious, so getting good expressions out of her is hard. This is one of the better ones we got. How's the lighting? I'd really like some feedback on that, I need to know if I'm doing it right! hehe
DSC_0165.jpg

Here's the Hog....
DSC_0031-5.jpg

Ignore the remnants of the treats... haha I wasn't planning this shot, so I didn't have a chance to pick them all up...
DSC_0038-3.jpg

(If they're too big, I apologize, I just got my Mac computers and haven't quite figured out how to resize them quite yet! haha)

hahahahaa I have that problem too. My studio shots are one gig of model and 2 gigs of cat. Always!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back