Studio shoot (perhaps slightly NSFW?)

JaimeGibb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a friend who wanted a cute/fun/sexy shoot for her boyfriend. I'm still trying to fully understand studio lighting...I need to invest in a good book. Anywho, here are some of my faves. Let me know what you think!! Thanks all.

Lisa52.jpg

Lisa43.jpg

Lisa69.jpg

Lisa97.jpg

Lisa168.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

The top two, looks like she has feet coming out of her head! The rest are fab. I really like the one with the red chair thing, though there's a tad too much whites of her eyes.

Thanks Genie!!! Yea, know what you mean about the feet out of the head, haha. If I had it to redo I'd get a different angle on her, but I like these shots enough anyway :) Thanks again!

I agree...the first thing that came to mind was that you were going for an Easter theme...making her feet look like bunny ears. I also agree that, in many of them, she is looking too far off to the side, thus showing too much of the whites of her eyes. It's much more attractive to see her iris and a nice catchlight.

With all that in mind, I think #2 is the best of the bunch because of the great eye contact and nice expression.

What direction is the light coming from? It feels a little straight on. I'd like to hear more on what lights where used and where...

Haha bigmike, never thought of that. They do look like bunny ears!!

Jenn, yes, seamless paper rolls. They kick arse. I got excitied about the colors too, haha!

AvJoe, I had a softbox to her right, key light to her left, and the hairlight. I kept shifting the lights around, but that's what I want to work on...where to put the lights to get the effect you are going for. Again, need to get a good book on it and go in and play!! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Looks like she had fun doing the shoot. I think you did a great job, the feet did not bug me that much. But I did not care for the facial expression on the shot #4. I think shot #6 came out the best, either way, I am sure her boyfriend will be very happy

Great shots. Love #1 the best. Looks like your model really enjoyed the shoot.

Most reactions

Back