schw03.jpg

schw05.jpg

schw06.jpg

schw07.jpg

schw18.jpg

schw23.jpg

schw22.jpg

schw20.jpg

(Neither Chiller nor Airic will ever get the impression that they may have inspired me in any way... I am just sure ;) )

beautiful colors and great comps Corinna. very well done!

i love the inspiration found on this forum!

Schmokin shots Corinna. All of these are great. Excellent images. I think 1 and 4 are my faves ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

nice shots LaFoto. Love the sunburst in the last, very creative compositions...

These are really awesome photos. I like all of them.

Makes me very happy to read all your comments. :)

When I took out that ladder and photographed the leaves of that one tree in our garden, the neighbours must have thought I have gone off the deep end completely, for I lugged that ladder around to here, there, everywhere ... it was great fun. This tree is so ordinary, yet it pleases me to no end in autumn, since it takes ALL kinds of colours.

I took almost 40 photos up there on my ladder..... heehee :lol:

I was, of course, inspired by Chiller's photo of leaves of the same kind of tree, only would our leaves not "place" themselves as "tidily" as they do in Chiller's photo. Hmph. Whereever I went and however I looked, chaos in our tree ;).

And of course AIRIC's borders have inspired me!
I have to open Paint, save a white sheet as my first background, open a photo, copy and paste that onto the white background in Paint, save the whole, cut it to size in my Image Zone, save it again, create a black border in Paint, copy and paste the saved photo with small white border onto the black background, save that under a new name, go back into Image Zone, cut it there to size, and voilà.

Hi Corinna, these are really nice images. Now you inspired me to go out and shoot autumn colors - hopefully I get some decent weather this weekend, otherwise all I will get are foggy automn shoots like in my last post.

BTW, I absolutely love #4, the green vs. yellow looks really great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back