What's new

Stumbled upon a shot from a few years ago

Big

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was looking through some of my old pictures. I took this back in '07. I think it's one of my favorites. I converted it to b&w and I think I like it better than color. C&C Welcome.
Thanks,
-BIG

10729_154590036670_618336670_3234467_4231064_n.jpg
 
It's a snowmobile trail right ?
 
It's a snowmobile trail right ?
Ya it's a trail to the top of a mountain. One section of the trail was so bad that we hiked it so I was able to get some good shots from there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom