What's new

Stupid Lensbaby Question

Seekwence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I have a Nikon and a friend has a Canon mount Lensbaby. I would like to try it out on my camera first, but am pretty sure it won't work on my Nikon mount. That being said, I have seen a bunch of examples on the interweb using the Lensbaby, but would like some input from people that HAVE EXPERIENCE using a Lensbaby (any mount).
 
I own three Lensbaby lenses; what you want to do with the Lensbaby is to buy it in Nikon F mount, and then it will easily work on both Canon (natively) and Nikon bodies (via lens mount adapter). I use my F-mount Lensbabies on my Canon's...since the lens has no AF, no focusing mechanism, and no auto diaphragm, it makes almost no sense to buy this thing in anything but F-mount...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom