Stupid people (venting)

Morpheuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so today at work... doing IT there is this one guys I can't stand... this team of engineers has toughbook and we have one of their hard drives all formated to be on the network and they switch them out which we told them not to do... and then the hard drives crap out and the expect us to get their information back to them flawlessly and within that day... so we give this one guy a regular laptop to use on the network and he takes his tough book with the hard drive that isn't authorized to be on the network connected to the network and the laptop we gave him is turned off sitting there doing nothing... after we told this guy about 5 times about it... I swear this guy i dumber than a kidergartener sometimes... at least they follow directions most of the time...

Maybe you need to set up the laptops to "shock" them when using it incorrectly...;)

Wait, you have seen a tough book? ohm an those things are sweet, too dear for me though (£3000!!!! and that is the older models that dont have twist screens + touch screens.)

but totally worth it,

I am sorry to jump off topic, but have you ever tested its capabilities of how prone it is to breaking?

by that I mean... have they run a tank over one yet??
if not, they should try it :)

I seen a Humvee drive over one on youtube and it survived, but I would like to see it fall from the eifell tower

Wait, you have seen a tough book? ohm an those things are sweet, too dear for me though (£3000!!!! and that is the older models that dont have twist screens + touch screens.)

but totally worth it,

I am sorry to jump off topic, but have you ever tested its capabilities of how prone it is to breaking?

by that I mean... have they run a tank over one yet??
if not, they should try it :)

I seen a Humvee drive over one on youtube and it survived, but I would like to see it fall from the eifell tower

O these aren't awesome tough books at all... they are probably only actually worth a couple hundred at the most... and I have been tempted to drop them and see how tough the tough books actually are but I don't want to chance it because if it breaks than I have to pay for it and I'm not sure about a tank runing over them... they don't really use track vehicles everything is uparmored humvee's and uparmored mraps and uparmored lmtv's and stryker's I'm sure it would stand up to it but I don't want to chance it.

Most reactions

Back