Stupidest thing you did in highschool/college..

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...ok, so I didn't exactly have a very adventurous high school career (ok, downright boring) and have not yet been able to go to college...I don't have any wild stories to tell...

...So...I'd like to live vicariously through you guys.

Got any juicy stories? Pull off any great pranks? Wild Parties? Stupid decisions? Fill me in!

I'm sure there are plenty...I just can't remember most of them :cheers:

kelox said:
there was this one time that involved a necktie being set on fire in a locker, but I was just a witness I swear!!!!!!!

Hahahahah...that just reminded me of something in middleschool that involved a can of aerosol hairspray and a lighter...but I was just a witness to that, too! :lol:

core_17 said:
Hahahahah...that just reminded me of something in middleschool that involved a can of aerosol hairspray and a lighter...but I was just a witness to that, too! :lol:

Actually, in junior-high...we "borrowed" a lot of aerosol cans and plenty of rubber cement. Man, those cans can make a pretty good sized fire-ball.

We had the most boring law teacher on the planet. About as exciting as watching paint dry. He never stopped talking.
We knew that every class he would take a drink from the water fountain outside his room...how ironic that there was a fountain out side of the room of the teacher that talked too much. Sooo... I did the gum in the water fountain trick. Oh yeah....Can you say, wet law teacher. :lmao: He came in the class and said..."that was not funny, whoever did that" Like he had a class of 32 suspects there. He vowed to find out who it was, and never did.

Then there was the bench in the office. I was there for an interview, so they could see what my future was gonna be. They wanted me to be a Draftsman, but I wanted to be a Rock Star. :band: I sat there, and started drawing little circles in the fabric of the bench. Over and over again, untill I had about 10 pretty cool lookin circles. :headbang: When my interview came up, I went in, told the guidance dude, I was gonna be a rock star, and not to worry about the college degree in Drafting. I went back to class only to be summoned to the office again. I was faced with 3 janitors ,bucket in hand, the principal, and the secretary, all with a real ugly stare on. I was told to clean the bench. Well...that did not work, ya cant get ballpoint out of that 70's fabric. There was the threat that there would be a cleaning bill attached to my diploma. I guess they got it cleaned for a discount, cause I got no bill.

Anything else...well...I can remember:confused:

One time my best friend and I wanted to get out of class, so we went to the college fair that day. We get there, and sit all the way in the back. The lady from the college comes in and gives us a strange look, but continues with setting up her stuff. The other students come in and take their seats. At this time the principal comes in and looks at us VERY strangely. Quickly we ask each other what we did to draw that look, and both reply with "nothing". The principal makes his way back to us, smiling the whole time. He asks, "you guys haven't even researched this school have you?" Not missing a beat, I glance down at the pamphlet and start quoteing the campus size, and student to teacher ratio, you know the normal stuff found on the handouts. He replies with, "no I'm sure you have not done your research." To wit my reply was,"Dr. X how can you say that. You know we are seniors and are trying to find the best schools to apply to..." and he cuts me off right there. No Ken and Wayne you have not. If you did you would know this is an all GIRLS school." we look around the room and notice all the students are girls. In a panic I look at the pamphlet again and everybody on it is a girl. "If you get up and leave and go straight to class right now, I'll act like this never happened." Well I'm not sure but I think I beat Wanye to my Latin class by at least 2 seconds of him getting to Spanish class.

One time me and my friend stayed ina classrrom after school had finsished and chilled till about 5 then ran about throwing eggs all around then set a bin on fire and left. Came back later and through two cans of paint on to some of the windows.

Then we went to the local orphans home and set fit on fire and locked the doors. After that feeling we were too kind we ran around the area indiscriminatly beating passers by...

Most stories are made up or at least profusely exaggerated.

Kelox that's hilarious!!!!

And Chiller...I thought you WERE a rock star? :scratch: I mean...you've got the hair...

core_17 said:
Kelox that's hilarious!!!!

And Chiller...I thought you WERE a rock star? :scratch: I mean...you've got the hair...

Did you see me at the American Music awards??...darn... I thought that Sammy Hagar disguise worked. :lmao:

For my schools "Summer" graduation prank one of my friends went to the ice skating rink with a flat bed truck and filled it up with snow.

Snow ball fight in June is pretty sweet. Teachers weren't even that ****ed either until one of their cars got hit. And I think some grade nine kid got beamed in the face. WTF were they doing there anyway? Effing ninors.

All inter highschool hockey games were only attended to watch and start fights with other schools. The players were the only ones who actually fought on the ice though.

There was so many pranks pulled by what was formally known as the "Front Ledge Crew". Better known as the "FLC". Putting stoppers on high traffic doors so people would just walk right into them was always a massive time waster.

A few ninors were duct taped to our highschool flagpole. Been present when my friends **** disturbing little brother was placed head first into garbage cans on several occasions.

P.S. DigiGirl can verify all of the above statements WHITE OAKS WHAAAAT!!!

in junior high school (between 13-16 yr old) I had some extra practical chemistry classes. our headmaster asked us if we would like to prepare some fireworks for the end of the year. of course we agreed. We prepared 30 kilos (!) of fireworks and of course we wanted to check them before. my friend grabbed a special spoon and took a tiny bit of fireworks and lit it in the classroom.. wonderful red sparkles... they were really nice and we loved the colour of it... but.. one tiny sparkle fell into the huge basket with 30 kilos of fireworks.... .....

The principal's son was in my class. We had a graduating class of 64 so we were all pretty close. He was a stern-faced man that never said 'have a nice day' or anything like that, but he treated each kid as his own. He had this killer dry sense of humor that made you bust out two hours after a remark. His signature sign off was 'merry christmas', whether it was finishing announcements, doling out punishment or graduation. The principal's car was an older screaming red LTD with a sunroof that he kept about 1/3 of the way open. We snagged a ton of foam peanuts and filled his car up and put a note that read 'merry christmas' under the wiper blade.

The Senior class spent half a day chasing peanuts across the parking lot the next day.

He passed away a few years after we graduated. At the funeral, there were hundreds of sprays and arrangements with ribbon that read merry christmas. His son told us at our reunion, that his mom kept every single ribbon.

anicole said:
The principal's son was in my class. We had a graduating class of 64 so we were all pretty close. He was a stern-faced man that never said 'have a nice day' or anything like that, but he treated each kid as his own. He had this killer dry sense of humor that made you bust out two hours after a remark. His signature sign off was 'merry christmas', whether it was finishing announcements, doling out punishment or graduation. The principal's car was an older screaming red LTD with a sunroof that he kept about 1/3 of the way open. We snagged a ton of foam peanuts and filled his car up and put a note that read 'merry christmas' under the wiper blade.

The Senior class spent half a day chasing peanuts across the parking lot the next day.

He passed away a few years after we graduated. At the funeral, there were hundreds of sprays and arrangements with ribbon that read merry christmas. His son told us at our reunion, that his mom kept every single ribbon.

Sure, make me cry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back