Subaru

IonSpeedMaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had an opportunity to shoot my buddy's STi. Nice car.

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

I think the yellow post in the last few shots is somewhat distracting. Other than that anyone have any C&C?

I don't really care for the crazy tilting. The 4th shot is my favorite. There are good textures; concrete, brick, the car, and then wood which is refreshing. There is too much shadow in all of them. I think they could be made a lot better with some lighting in photoshop or something.

Wow, thats some mighty steep hills you have there. JDM tilt yo.. I would try to avoid that as much as possible.

My favorite would probably be the 4th. And had the first not have nearly broken my neck trying to look at it.. that one too.

But as far as picture quality, all of then aren't bad, its mainly just the alfa romeo styled STi i have never liked. The previous generation were probably my favorite.. and the ones now are just.. dreadful.

The first one I like, minus the mad tyte JDM angle yo. As stated above I like #4 the best of the bunch. I've seen these shots on the impreza forums. I appreciate you sharing them. Keep clicking, I know I do.

-Yugamu

Haha thanks guys. I acknowledged I did get carried away with the ricer angle when I was uploading them but I thought they came out pretty well nonetheless

nice shots but poor lighting

i bet you guys can eat RICE well with chopsticks.
i admit they are fun on dirt though.

I'm a pretty all american car kinda guy but I respect well done foreign cars just as much. I assure you theres nothing rice about this car. a 12 second quarter mile car out of the factory isnt rice just because it has a big, yet functional, wing

I'm a pretty all american car kinda guy but I respect well done foreign cars just as much. I assure you theres nothing rice about this car. a 12 second quarter mile car out of the factory isnt rice just because it has a big, yet functional, wing

more or so a low 13 second car stock.

But i guess in the hands of a great driver it could somehow dip into a 12.9

I assure you theres nothing rice about this car. a 12 second quarter mile car out of the factory isnt rice just because it has a big, yet functional, wing

well your assurance is worthless:

subaru's parent company: Fuji Heavy Industries (Japanese company)
wrx assembly: japan

i wonder why the wrx was released in japan 10 years before the US? maybe because it's a rice mobile.

dont get me wrong, i think it handles well, i have driven one many times.

well your assurance is worthless:

subaru's parent company: Fuji Heavy Industries (Japanese company)
wrx assembly: japan

i wonder why the wrx was released in japan 10 years before the US? maybe because it's a rice mobile.

dont get me wrong, i think it handles well, i have driven one many times.

Your definition of rice is off. A stock car is not a "rice" car. And people in the auto world will just laugh at you for that.

A riced out car is generally something modeled after a Fast and Furious car, has no speed to it what so ever, yet... they think they are the fastest thing on wheels. Even American cars can be riced out. Being riced out is no longer.. oh, that car is from japan, there for its a rice burner. Its actually a pretty insulting term in the automotive world.

I think #4 would look great if you used a wide angle lens and croped out the yellow post. Even a fisheye lens would look good for that picture, though it's generic for that angle of shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back