What's new

Subcompact

casey_2005

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle


There's a little color fringing or chromatic aberration (whatever it is) that I still need to deal with.
 
I'm sorry but it's not meant to defeat anything. It's a car parked near a building and I find it pleasing to look at, some may as well but I expect most won't. Thank you for your feedback. :thumbup:
 
I believe its a VW Golf Mark I, probably 1.6L or 1.8L
This car replaced the VW Beatle and the first GTI in the market, it was the inspiration to other cars like the 205 GTI and others, back in the days (1970's) Golfs were fun cars to drive.
 
I think it would be better if you reduce it to the car + 2 tree part alone..... a suggestion only :D
 
There might be a possibility with the battery of window reflections.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom