Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
overread.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hmmm I don't know
tell you what send me the money and I will subscribe and then after a year give you a report on whether its worth subscribing too ;)

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used to be a subscriber, but it just ran out, and Im not going to subscribe again. Other then being able to change your title, and have a gallery, I dont find it worth it. On other forums Im on, if you subscribe once, it can be a lifetime gig.
I will put my money towards a new lens or something.

Overread

has a hat around here somewhere
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
overread.wordpress.com
Photos OK to edit
I do recall our new site owners were talking of new perks for subscribed members - but well not seen anything on that front for a long while.

Also chiller don't you get into that - you know - elite hidden mystry section where they reveal the secrets of the art of photography?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I do recall our new site owners were talking of new perks for subscribed members - but well not seen anything on that front for a long while.

Also chiller don't you get into that - you know - elite hidden mystry section where they reveal the secrets of the art of photography?[/quote]
I dont think I posted once in the Subscribers forum. :lol::lol: I just noticed it missing the other day. I just hate being called a Junkie tho:er:

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just hate being called a Junkie tho:er:
There are worse things to be called. :mrgreen: Maybe if you whisper to me what your former title was, some fairy dust might make it reappear. Fairies still live amongst the '03 crowd. :angel:

Jaszek, subscribing is a personal choice. It's less about gaining the ability to control your title or getting the Gallery, increased PM storage, etc., and more about how you feel about contributing to a place where you spend a lot of online time. If you feel you get a lot of value from TPF, have made some buddies here, etc., then this makes your decision a lot easier. :D

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
Ill just keep the money on my paypal for the new Cactus V4 when they'll come out. March 16 :D(I think)

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Speaking only for myself, I do not see subscription as a quid pro quo.

I believe that when we reduce all our actions to the calculus of economics [it's not called the 'Dismal Science' without reason,] we also reduce ourselves.

Most reactions

New Topics