What's new

Subtle Beauty

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's all around if you look
image.webp
 
Very nice shot! I like how there are couple in the back that haven't bloomed yet, gives it dimension. Really nice.
 
These look like flower fireworks! Love the balance, and the processing (very subtle). And good eye.
 
I didn't think banks were that pretty...

Very beautiful!
 
These look like flower fireworks! Love the balance, and the processing (very subtle). And good eye.
You are to kind, but I thank you. Ed
 
The middle two flowers are just lovely.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom