UnknownBro
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 50
- Location
- Las Vegas, NV
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I took this picture a few months after getting into photography/first started shooting RAW.
Did the post in LR, but it still felt like it needed something. Then the whole reality las vegas thing just popped in my head.
So I did some chopping and this is the end result.
I now find this picture popping up everywhere. I've had at least 20 people link me to peoples facebooks/intagrams who were rocking this pic. Not too bothered; just happy people like my photo. I would like credit though. Anyway here is the pic before i got it into lightroom.
Thoughts?
Did the post in LR, but it still felt like it needed something. Then the whole reality las vegas thing just popped in my head.
So I did some chopping and this is the end result.
I now find this picture popping up everywhere. I've had at least 20 people link me to peoples facebooks/intagrams who were rocking this pic. Not too bothered; just happy people like my photo. I would like credit though. Anyway here is the pic before i got it into lightroom.
Thoughts?
