Subtle, Soft, HDR

Wow, so peaceful.. like a painting.. Gud Jub. :thumbup:

Bynx nice job on this great image.

Very nice tones in this pic. I like this one

I think you meant fake HDR right.

Bynx
The colors are so true to the weather conditions of this fall day you captured.
The flock of geese is icing on the cake.

certainly like a painting... i am more a fan of the overprocessed HDR stuff but this has a very tranquil feeling to it. good job. The geese make the shot.

Aside from McNuggett, thanks for your kind words. I only captured what was there. Its close to a birding sanctuary so lots of flocks flying around.

I think you meant fake HDR right.
Care to explain such a stupid remark?

Sure, I made that assumption because the birds are not ghosted from the backeting. I should of asked if you tonemapped this from a single image (and we all know that Tonemapping does not make anything HDR) or if you made local adjustments to remove the ghosting.

I dont mean to offend.

I wish I could do HDR like this. My processing always sucks in HDR.

I do my HDR shots manually. This was 5 shots jpeg with my Nikon. I saw the birds coming so I set up for when they got in position and took one shot. Then I waited for them to exit the viewfinder then built the other shots over and under the first shot. Since nothing was moving and the clouds seemed to be stuck in the sky it worked. I dont like others posting fake HDR, so you wont see me posting them. Im aware this is supposed to be HDR thread and NOT tonemapping thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back