This is the only other one worth posting really. Is it worth posting on these forums at all anymore? No one comments on my photos... I'm sorry they're not HDR.
:lmao:
I know what you mean, its quite the most ridiculous thing to have a ton of replys to an almost totally manufactured digital pixel collection that has little in common with a photograph except for the raw material used, actually posted in the post your photographs sub forum.
Nobody will like any of my photos either

Seriously though, you probably just got missed, you know how it is, a couple of days it drops down the list blah blah, I haven't seen them for definate.
They're great, I bet the tonal range in the negs totally murders these scans, and these scans are good!
You dont say how much post processing you needed to do or what camera, overall I'd say they lacked a bit of detail in the blacks, but that probably is the limits of scanning.
They're fairly sharp though despite the shallow dof on the graphic.
You should try some neopan 100, its as smooth as slug snot, smoother than the HP's, and maybe a smaller apperture for front to back sharp if you like that sort of thing.
Ilfosol s is supersafe developing, all the timing is easy at the midway dilution, its a nice smooth developer, I used some HC110 with hp5 the other day for the first time, they came out with more contrast and grain, the worst thing was the timing though, much faster than ilfosol, totally buggered my method up 30 second intervals....
Anyway, sorry bout that...the photos, I like em, theres a few particles whatever, I'd say clone them out but I think it adds to their charm/character as they are..