Such sadness for something so young

wicked shot. He really does look sad. Maybe he is emo. Just to be sure, dont give him a razor or something ;)

:lol: cheers Daan

As if indeed!

:roll:

the fox is one of my favorites! I'd like to link you guys to this picture, i dont know who took it, but it's been my desktop at work for the longest time

sorry to go off topic LP, but I love foxes!

http://www.freewebs.com/whitefoxwebmaster/Fox Mouse.jpg

now thats a great shot

many thanks :biggrin:

When Sabine saw this photo (had to call her over and show it to her, you know!?), she asked how you could know he is still young?
So I am passing her question to you (I know, she COULD also open up TPF and ask you directly via her own account, but... it is much easier to put mommy inbetween as interpreter, heehee).

people hunt foxes still? great shot...

When Sabine saw this photo (had to call her over and show it to her, you know!?), she asked how you could know he is still young?
So I am passing her question to you (I know, she COULD also open up TPF and ask you directly via her own account, but... it is much easier to put mommy inbetween as interpreter, heehee).

I know he is young by the shape of his face, they are rounder and softer when young. And I have been visiting him since he was about 3 months old :biggrin:

lol it looks like dinner is just a few feet away

it was but in his older brothers belly :lol:

sadly there are still some freaks on this planet

300 hunts went on on boxing day in england.

the press were at some of them but no one was arrested.
i dont get it its illegal

300 hunts went on on boxing day in england.

the press were at some of them but no one was arrested.
i dont get it its illegal

it just makes me sick

Most reactions

Back