Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #1 Taken while hiking...
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #2 This type of photo is my favorite kind. I love it, reminds me of the many, many hours I have spent over the last 40 years in the woods...
This type of photo is my favorite kind. I love it, reminds me of the many, many hours I have spent over the last 40 years in the woods...
Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you, I spend many hours in the woods also. It is a never ending place of fascination.
N nickywallphotography TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2010 #4 looks realy nice. I love the reflections of the snow bank in the water.