Suggest a movie for me....

The Terminal is another big feel good chick-flick movie.
I read this as "The Terminator" and thought, "Huh?" about it being a "feel good chick-flick".

Super Troopers

"SHENANIGANS!!!!......oh! oh!!!!" haha :p

I think you are a romantic Corry.....(am I wrong?)...... so I suggest the following films..

The Holiday
The Lake House
Nottinghill

:heart:Andy

My wife talked me into seeing Juno. What a pretentious, over-the-top waste of talent.

She talked me into seeing Little Miss Sunshine, too, a couple of years ago. Another well intentioned, feel-good movie that just drowns in being way too cute. Makes my head want to explode.

How about this one.

Trees Lounge by Steve Buscemi.

Or perhaps one of the best movies released in the last 20 years, Chicken Run.

Here's a couple of Gems for you.

Strictly Ballroom - GREAT Movie

"Jean de Flourette" &
"Manion of the Spring" (the sequel)

What ever you do...don't watch 'The Good Shepard'. That is three hours of my life I'll never get back.

I've seen Blood Diamond a few times, I'm actually quite impressed with Leo. He went from being a young punk in sappy movies, to a pretty gritty actor.

What ever you do...don't watch 'The Good Shepard'. That is three hours of my life I'll never get back.

:ditto: I wish we had turned it off about 5 minutes into it.

We just saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and loved it. Not a new movie but one someone recommended to us and laughed the whole way through.

Agreed: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was great.

Life as a House
Trainspotting
Antwone Fisher
Death at a Funeral
My First Mister

Just a few. :)

Monty Python in search of the holy grail

I've seen Blood Diamond a few times, I'm actually quite impressed with Leo. He went from being a young punk in sappy movies, to a pretty gritty actor.

I agree with every word.

pascal

A Scanner Darkly, one of my favorite movies. I should watch it soon. Its been like 3 months since i have seen it.

Most reactions

Back