Suggestion for a Voting Poll

You can't buy Blue & Gold in stores.. well, you can if you drive to Jones. Otherwise it's sold in fundraisers once a year. It's the best... Daddy's Hicky Redneck Bacon couldn't even come close. :lmao:

The bacon is good but the b&g sausage is even better.

I know.. I love B&G sausage. If you didn't know already, there's a pharmacy in Jones where you can buy it year round.

I'll have to check that out. I believe we are just about out. We try to keep stocked up on that stuff. mmmmmmmmmmm

It figures this thread would reanimate as a "PORK" thread! lol!

Starting my work day, come into the post to read about people leaving, and now I'm still stuck at work hungry, and its 3 hours till lunch. You guys suck sometimes.

Starting my work day, come into the post to read about people leaving, and now I'm still stuck at work hungry, and its 3 hours till lunch. You guys suck sometimes.

BACON!! YYYUUUUUUMMMMM! ;)

Ok, I'll say it. I don't like bacon...

It figures this thread would reanimate as a "PORK" thread! lol!

I'm a cop.. don't think there's a bacon joke I haven't heard.. so I'm strangely comfortable in this thread. :lmao:

I finally broke down and tried Sonic's Peanut Butter Bacon Shake ...

It was actually really good.. and it does have small pieces of bacon in it. :lmao:

It was actually really good.. and it does have small pieces of bacon in it. :lmao:

I don't think I will be trying that... sounds like SONIC's contribution to the Obesity Problem! lol!

I can't stand anything they make as a rule. But I like a shake from one of three places once in a while.. Sonic, Braum's or Steak 'N Shake.

I saw that PB and Bacon shake once and it kept bugging me. So I ordered one. Lol

I can't stand anything they make as a rule. But I like a shake from one of three places once in a while.. Sonic, Braum's or Steak 'N Shake.

I saw that PB and Bacon shake once and it kept bugging me. So I ordered one. Lol

Did you gain two pounds? lol!

Ok, I'll say it. I don't like bacon...

:crazy: That's just WRONG. :lol:

On a related note: This forum needs an "angry mob with torches and pitchforks" emoticon. :D

Ok, never mind my response to Tiller. ^^THAT is just WRONG. :lmao:

Did you gain two pounds? lol!

Probably.. lol. But I still lift and run. I HATE running.. but I do it.

Not so much lately with the ribs recovering though.

Most reactions

Back