Suggestion for a Voting Poll

The administrators bacon is for the Administrators only
The site moderators bacon is is for the Site Moderators only
The underline moderators get the icky fatty offcuts if we are feeling generous (and sometimes a sliver of bacon if they are very well behaved)

We are not going to revise the bacon policy nor allow the grubby unwashed mas.....er I mean valued and regular members access to the bacon. We do let the Subscribed members look at the bacon - sometimes - through a thick glass shield.

Bacon, its whats for Dinner:

$BLT-WEB.jpg

I seen that thread locked of Guinness man leaving,something went wrong I assume.I am still a rookie but learning a lot from you talented folks and I can recognize High end photography when I see it. I would hate to see people dropping off the forum for what ever reasons that may have been resolved in some way.I have not been here to long but long enough to see some wonderful photography and I really enjoy them and the discussions. This includes everyone posting right now pro or none pro.I hope everyone sticks around for years to come.

The underline moderators get the icky fatty offcuts if we are feeling generous (and sometimes a sliver of bacon if they are very well behaved)

We are not going to revise the bacon policy nor allow the grubby unwashed mas.....er I mean valued and regular members access to the bacon. We do let the Subscribed members look at the bacon - sometimes - through a thick glass shield.
That's it!! Can I please have my naked pictures back?!!

OH! Over bribed you with Bacon, did he? Dispicable! lol!

It was a large, mouth watering amount of bacon!! I couldn't resist!!

DarkShadow - people come and go and in many ways the site has dips and highs - summer is often a bit of a dip as people rush off into the warmer weather and shoot photos everywhere. It's just part of forum life and sadly some do make a more dramatic cut out than others - at the end of the day we'll try to hold onto everyone we can, but we can't force people to stay and sometimes people just need a little break from forum life

Um you still owe me like -- 10 photos from last weeks "supply" of bacon I gave you. Don't forget if you don't pay up soon I'll have to use the boobie clause - which is mostly putting boobies all over the site

It was a large, mouth watering amount of bacon!! I couldn't resist!!

I have more and better bacon... ;) I just ordered 12 lbs of the good stuff from Kentucky! Should be here tomorrow... (hint hint)!

DarkShadow - people come and go and in many ways the site has dips and highs - summer is often a bit of a dip as people rush off into the warmer weather and shoot photos everywhere. It's just part of forum life and sadly some do make a more dramatic cut out than others - at the end of the day we'll try to hold onto everyone we can, but we can't force people to stay and sometimes people just need a little break from forum life

Um you still owe me like -- 10 photos from last weeks "supply" of bacon I gave you. Don't forget if you don't pay up soon I'll have to use the boobie clause - which is mostly putting boobies all over the site

uh oh... I was going to outbid you, but that is plain old fashioned blackmail! How bout I give you bacon to post the boobies? :) :drool:

People really like beacon in here ha.

The **** just keeps callin me, man!! I'll get you your shots, just hold tight!! I ran out of grape jelly. I will never understand your fetish w/ me rubbing jelly everywhere.

People really like beacon in here ha.

Some consider it a harsh policy, but I defend our decision to ban people who don't vote for bacon in polls.

The **** just keeps callin me, man!! I'll get you your shots, just hold tight!! I ran out of grape jelly. I will never understand your fetish w/ me rubbing jelly everywhere.

I keep telling you those are not for me those are for Terri!!

Most reactions

Back