staphkills
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2010
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
Can anyone suggest me a good monopod that can attach to Nikon slrs? I'm mostly going to be using them for landscape photography which sometimes require hiking as well. I've looked around, and it seems like they all come in many detachable/retractable pieces. However, I think I want more of a solid build.
How do monopods compare to tripods? I always thought that the monopod, if held steady will be as good as a tripod. I don't really want to haul around a heavy tripod but I also don't want a flimsy tripod that will break in a few months.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Can anyone suggest me a good monopod that can attach to Nikon slrs? I'm mostly going to be using them for landscape photography which sometimes require hiking as well. I've looked around, and it seems like they all come in many detachable/retractable pieces. However, I think I want more of a solid build.
How do monopods compare to tripods? I always thought that the monopod, if held steady will be as good as a tripod. I don't really want to haul around a heavy tripod but I also don't want a flimsy tripod that will break in a few months.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!