Suggestions for Learning

kric2schaam626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know that in my own work I could use some real help learning about shutter speed, aperture, and ISO, which I know are all really really important. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated, or even direct resources would be great. I work full time so taking a class would be tough to squeeze in with time and budget, but if it's a must, I'll try it for sure.

Anything would be great, thanks!!!

The Internet is an awesome resource. Search Engines like Google give you access to many web sites covering the same information so you get the benefit of different perspectives on the same subject.

www.wikipedia.org is another great resource for basic photographic information.

Post #5 +1 to Samanax. Knowing the rules of your choice, than start learning on your camera with nice subject in the picture.

Kcc

you can really learn all those things by googling and thoroughly reading your manual, maybe take out a library book or two will help greatly, and of course, practice shooting.

Thanks for the suggestions. I find myself having a difficult time understanding the correlation between the three and how to "make do" when I am taking pictures. I appreciate your help. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back