What's new

Suggestions on best portable 500WS+ Strobe Kits

jaguarmedia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been searching around for a "Good-Great" Strobe Light kit that is both portable and easy to assemble and will provide the highest level of output for the money. My Budget is about 1500 but if there is a "SUPER" kit for 2000 I would probably jump on it if enough people suggested it.

I want at least 2 lights with stands, umbrellas, soft boxes and Batteries.

Your suggestions are appreciated.

I have looked at AB's and White Lightnings so far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom