What's new

Suggestons for 'slide-show' software

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone have extensive experience with a good SlideShow software program? - I've gone cheap a couple of times and hv been dissapointed.. I'd like the ability to determine how long each window stays open, as well as outputting to different formats, and sync'g music files with certain photographs series...

Perhaps I ask too much ?? ;)

Thanks in advance...

Rick
 
ProShow (I've got the 'Gold' version).

It's great, I highly recommend it.
 
I use Adobe Premiere CS3 and Sony Vegas Pro
 
I'm the developer of Photo to Movie, a slide show application for Windows and Mac.

The strength of Photo to Movie is the quality of the slide show that it produces. It has algorithms to remove flickering/flashing (aliasing effects). You can add titles, graphics, and audio to your slide show. You can generate video in nearly any video format and even upload directly to YouTube.

I've got video tutorials online and a user base of over 10,000 users!

Check it out here:
LQ Graphics Photo to Movie Overview

And video tutorials here:
LQ Graphics Photo to Movie Tutorials

Please email me directly at support@lqgraphics.com if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or whatever!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom