Suits you

Beautiful shot Dave, if your not careful soon you will be able to start your own camera shop. ;)

Beautiful shot Dave, if your not careful soon you will be able to start your own camera shop. ;)

Suits you Sir, taken with the Ricoh GRII.

Suits you Sir by Dave, on Flickr
Very nice! If you lose the typography at the top left, it would be hard to date it within a hundred years. Have you thought of playing with a sepia version?

I like the black and white...

Thank you folks. Sadly I have deleted the files to this shot now.

Looks like business is a bit slow! Nice photo.

Very nice! If you lose the typography at the top left, it would be hard to date it within a hundred years. Have you thought of playing with a sepia version?

I wonder if there might be a file for “recently deleted” shots in your editing program? Photos on Mac has one.

Last edited:

I wonder if there might be a filet for “recently deleted” shots in your editing program? Photos on Mac has one.

I don`t think there is one, but what I can do is download it of Flickr and try a re edit.

My Topaz Studio is playing up, but here`s a quick one.

OLD 1.jpg

The B&W version has that "Bond, James Bond" feel to it. Not sure the sepia is an improvement

The B&W version has that "Bond, James Bond" feel to it. Not sure the sepia is an improvement

Thank you smoke, I tend to agree with you on the sepia one as I think it`s a bit too harsh.

The B&W has some really nice contrast, and I fully agree.... Shaken not stirred. (said with a slightly welsh accent).

The Sepia if it had been displayed first would have had the old tymie feel. But I like it.

it gives me the mid 60's feel.

The B&W has some really nice contrast, and I fully agree.... Shaken not stirred. (said with a slightly welsh accent).

The Sepia if it had been displayed first would have had the old tymie feel. But I like it.

it gives me the mid 60's feel.

Thank you for the nice comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back