What's new

Sultry

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$4.00 tulips!!! :lmao:

5470340914_4cb88637a7.jpg
 
This is very pretty and would make for a great wall hanger. :)
 
Now i know what is creativity ; amazing colors, shape and quality
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Thanks everyone!!
 
Headline reallllly under-delivered.....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
^^^^ yeah I wasn't very creative w/ the title this time.......I'll have to work on that part of my photography posting.....lol:sexywink:
 
Nice but I'd like the underside of the tulip to have some more focus and color. The petal points up and when I lift my eyes it's somewhat disappointing.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Nice but I'd like the underside of the tulip to have some more focus and color. The petal points up and when I lift my eyes it's somewhat disappointing.
Mike, thanks for the comment. I can see what you are saying. It might of looked nice w/ a little deeper DoF. If I have a shot like that, I'll post it up
 
I like it. It makes one think a little. Having the "point' only in focus, to me, is a nice touch.
 
Ooh la la.... I love it. Sultry indeed. Great job Mishele.:hug::
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
YEMME!!!!!!! I miss you!!!
love-smiley-001.gif


Thanks babe!! I want to start seeing you around more!!!
 
You keep taking sensual images like that I'll drop by more often... promise.:mrgreen:
 
That would look really nice on my wall, very nice look.
 
Very nice use of colors and shapes.

There is a halo around the bottom of the flower and the stem that have an odd look to me.



Do you know what is better than a rose on a piano?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom