What's new

Sultry

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Very nice use of colors and shapes.

There is a halo around the bottom of the flower and the stem that have an odd look to me.



Do you know what is better than a rose on a piano?

Halo.....yes I saw that. I have to go back and look at the original and see what I did. I don't think I saturated the shot much, so that rules that out. Hmmm.......
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
:heart: This... The PP is amazing. Care to share what you did to it?
Using Focal Points in Photography
Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II Exposure 0.006 sec (1/160) Aperture f/2.8 Focal Length 100 mm ISO Speed 800 Exposure Bias -2/3 EV

I saturated the image and sharpened......I might of messed w/ the brightness curve.
After looking at the original again, I prolly over did it a little.


K.......Here is the original. I still see that wonky line you were talking about it's just not as bad.
IMG_514902.jpg
 
After seeing the original, I agree you may have overdone it a bit. Still, a very fine photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom