What's new

Sumalee

[crickets chirp]
 
Cute gal. Yes, the crickets are out in force today.
 
She'd never tried modeling before. She is besties with Chatthika, you might remember the strikingly beautiful Thai swimsuit model from last month.
 
I really like the first one a lot. I really like when the sun is hitting the subject in photos like this.
 
I also love baclighting my subjects. Weather was perfect, late afternoon sun. :)
 
High waisted stuff is so not flattering.
 
I agree, her first time modeling and she didn't quite bring the wardrobe I had hoped for.
 
easy solution ;)
 
lol...you supposed to critique my work, not her shorts, jeesh Derrel! :D
 
Trever1t... beautiful lighting and model, great pics as usual. BUT, I really want to clean up your model's hair line. That is in no way a reflection on your photography, just what fashion magazines have, for lack of a better term, "trained" me to want to do with pics like yours.
 
Her hairline (first image really apparent) bugs me too. To be honest I haven't developed a technique that looks right to do that. Cloning looks err, well cloned. Any tips on tool/technique?
 
I wonder if you did frequency separation to keep the texture along the hairline and just lightened the underlying skin up with a little cloning? She is very pretty and I love your lighting.

ETA: I could be totally off base, I've been doing a lot of frequency separation stuff lately, so everything looks like a nail to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom