Summer feelin'

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Caught this one in the middle of the city where they put up tons of sand to build a (kind of heavily frequented) Beach Bar .... Nice place to have a beer :)

stuehle.jpg

Oh, BTW, Corinna, this should give you some summer feelin' after these loads of rainy days here in Germany ...

oh yes Deveel!!! this is a great capture! I tried to do something simmilar during my stay in Italy but without any good results. This is very good :)

Oh, Stefan, must have overlooked this one! Sorry... thanks for the PM remainder!
Hey, if I had not seen this one, I would have missed out on something! We did NOT have too much of a summer, so any sunny-summery picture is bound to take me in :D.

How well the blue and yellow go together here! And I like the pattern that is done up by the deck chairs and going diagonally through the photo!!!

The place does not look too busy at the time when you took the photo...
And where does the water come from? Is it a fountain, or where did they put all the sand?

Mind you, they put lorryloads of sand onto the square in the "Kreisstadt" here, too, and had a Beach Volleyball Tournament going there for days. Great fun... but that was when I was in England. So no photos...

The water ist the river that flows through Magdeburg (well, the Elbe that is) and I was actually there to have a business talk with my colleague away from office, eMail, telephone. It was 10 in the morning and they had just opened. It is very crouded there late afternoon and evenings.

Oh, they put up the "beach" right on the banks of the River Elbe. What a neat idea! I am SURE the place was crowded later during the day... what a fun way to be out if you can't get to the beach!!! And a very nice photo opportunity for you :D.
(And you even "dedicated" it to me, I feel so honoured :blushing: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back