Summer storm

Oh, you lucky one, you! To be getting a lightning photo! Congratulations!
Hopefully you've not caught yourself pneumonia in the attempt.
No matter how wonderful that lightning photo is - I can't look at it. THAT is exactly what I am getting in my eyes whenever I have a migraine aura --- ugh! I feel the nausea coming up even when only looking at this lightning photo.

I am wondering, while I am typing this, why the nighttime lightning pictures have never so far had this effect on me - but this one really makes me feel queasy...

But I love the third!
The wind, the waves, the raindrops, that tree! ... everything is right in that photo.

80 shots, wow, I wouldn't even attempt that, especially with my film camera. Nice shots, the lightning turned out great!

Thanks again! sorry LaFoto.. and even more sorry that you have migrain issues. I am so lucky as I almost never get a headache.. and If I do, it's gone in munutes.

thanks Sand.. It's not unusual for me to out out and shoot 300-350 shots in 2 hours.. I have 1.5 gb in memory cards, so they free me up to go nuts when the opprotunity arises. This weekend, we will be going to African Lion Safari, and I hope I can fill those cards up!!

Thanks Photogal and Foxsgurl.. I have never really been ready to take pictures in such a storm as this! 1st try.. It was fun, and I cant wait for the next one!

the next storm, i will be hiding in the graveyard hoping for a crow on a cross.. with lightning in the background!! Not too much to ask eh Jon?

Most reactions

Back