Summer Weddings, Engagements and blog love

just got married two weeks ago, hands down if you were local we would have hired you... love your photos!!! we don't care as much for traditional and "rules" for photography, loving your stuff!!

you're very good, my wife and i both really like your work!

Wow your work is amazing! Thanks for sharing

Love your work! May I ask what your favorite equiptment is for shooting a wedding- especially what lenses you love to shoot weddings with? I am in the market and would love some input!

Aw thanks everyone :) I uber appreciate all of your kind words :)

Aephotomn: Well my main camera is the 5dm2 and I use a 1ds Mark II as backup (its old and kind of on its last legs). As for lesnses, I adore the 50 1.2, I would say quite easily that is my new primary lens. Also, the 135mm, and I used the 24-70mm when I don't know what is coming next. I also use the 45mm T/S but sparingly. I actually just picked up the 24mm 1.4 and used it for a session quite literally 40 minutes after purchasing it. I am SO pumped to use it more often.. here is a quick sneak peek of it
AlyssaLukeCalgaryEngagement19.jpg

Brittany! So glad to see you posting as I am a huge fan of your work and ability to post with wild abandon!
The bride in shots 29-49... have you photographed her before? She looks familiar, like the same woman in shots I've seen of yours of a woman leaning up against a blue wall.

Absolutely killer work. You tore down the old box wedding photography was in and built your own better version.

Such amazing talent for someone so young! Keep up the work. I hope to be this good in 10 years!!!

And Thank you so much for getting creative and outside the box with your images. So tired of people doing things the same dang way just because its the "perfect" way to do something.

Love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back