Summers on the way!

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, now I know I have brain freeze. Could not help but celebrate the first day I have been able to take pics on the way home from work :thumbup: Just enough light for a few captures. For a moment it almost flet like summer was on it's way :) I know Picksure and Cruzin must know how I feel.

27jan05_9560.jpg

27jan05_9564.jpg

27jan05_9565.jpg

I look forward to the next few weeks as the morning and evening drives will be filled with sunrise and sunsets. :headbang:

All day today I anticipated getting out as I knew it was clear and I would be able to catch a few rays. Ya, I know its sad.

Eric

I really like the third one, because of the sun setting in the background, it really adds to the picture, and summer is coming..yeah i dont like summer all too much casue of the heat but hey...no school :)

Ya, I take this road everyday. I have a 40km drive and live northeast of Toronto. Almost all of the trip is on back roads. A lot more fun then city driving. I was down your way recently. I belong to the 1941 Historical Aircraft Group at Geneseo, NY in the Finger Lakes region. Love the area.

Eric

Nice work! I', not to sure about feeling that summer is on the way! The sun is definitly setting later, it's been still light at 5:30 pm, but it was -35 C when I went to work this morning and my daughters day care hasn't gotten out but one in two weeks (must be above -20 C).

Once again nice work and stay warm!
Ali in Northern Ontario

Nice shots, most especially the barn pic with the twiglight seeping through the missing boards.

:DYes the cold here has hardly let up for the last month, just likeyourself i am finally begining to see light as I drive into work. Haveto say the clarity and colors from the moring sun at -30C iswonderfull. Ah well, just another month or so to enjoy the deep freeze;)

Aaargh, how can every AIRIC-photo be so good and so sharp? When I tried to get the same low light-effect on an evening when it was as beautiful here, it just didn't come out this good!

But hey, it is FREEEEEEEEEZZZZING cold where you guys are, oh dear! You must be carved for it, aren't you? Everyone here's saying "Man, is it cold" when it's just below 0°C (Well they did, when our temperatures fell to there AT LAST - we were quite spoiled!). Admittedly, there was a fierce wind from the northeast going with the cold...

Had to travel 70km down the east hwy last evening to play a father /son hockey game. In #2, you captured what I saw last evening! Stunning winter sunset. When we came out of the rink the moon was low and the sky clear, amazing.

Not wanting to leave my camera in the car at -28c or in an unlocked change room I missed some great shots :sad anim: .

Not to nention the kids, 11 and 12yo, kicked the butts of the old guys.

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back