What's new

Sun Rise Steam

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just walking out of the house on my way to work this morning, when I saw this. I had to run back into the house to get the camera.
This is steam coming from a refinery near by.

951-SunRise-web.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
It was about 7:15 am. The sun was just rising and lit up this column of steam like it was a lamp. I usually don't have picturesque views from my back yard but this was so great that I ran back to get my camera.
 
OMG! wow... really neat! ... must have been quite a storm... cool capture Big Mike :thumbsup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Mansi said:
OMG! wow... really neat! ... must have been quite a storm... cool capture Big Mike :thumbsup:

Thanks, but it was not a storm at all. Just steam coming from a factory near my house.
 
Big Mike said:
Thanks, but it was not a storm at all. Just steam coming from a factory near my house.
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: whooops... steam ofcourse :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :lovey:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom