What's new

Sunday Afternoon Drive

mandabec

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husband and I went for a drive yesterday and I took this, too bad my lens was dirty and i got some dirt spots. But let me know what you think anyways.


jgt.jpg
 
Looks good, alittle hazy. Maybe needs more filtration. Just clean-up the dirt spots on PS Elements or something like that. I hope he didn't fall. Or if he did are you free this weekend??
 
I think it might have been the sensor I used the sensor cleaning mode on the camera and it seems to be better now. As far as the haze I did have a polarized filter but that is why they are called the smokey mountains.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom