What's new

Sunday Chores

I don't see anyone doing anything.
That's why I don't really get the title.
If there were at least one person working on their boat ... but there isn't anybody.

All in all, I feel it is a bit "foggy", not as contrasty and colourful as it could be. And with the rope fence cutting right through all the bodies of the boats I feel we're not really offered any subject at all... :scratch:
 
You got it brain storm ......it's Sunday Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
I don't get Spendalot's sarcastic reply, to be honest. Most people I know DO their chores on Sunday as the rest of the week they are working, with the family etc. I was left scratching my head just like LaFoto.

I think the repeated triangles created by the masts are kinda neat, but the colours are dull, there is no main subject or area that grabs my eye, and that silly fence is in the way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom