photogoddess
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 29, 2004
- Messages
- 6,251
- Reaction score
- 34
- Location
- Lala Land
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I went with a friend this morning to a horse show to get some photos of her and her horse in their first jumper show of the season. I got a few good ones of her AND the bonus of the day was that I was asked to take some photos of a horse that was for sale for some fancy warmblood dressage barn. I sent the lady some low res images and am hoping that she buys higher res images for her sale ads. :mrgreen:
Joy and Visual Energy
South Beach (fancy warmblood
)
Joy and Visual Energy
South Beach (fancy warmblood
All were taken with my Canon 10D (set to shutter priority) with my new 70-200mm f2.8 L IS lens. Spendy little lens but so far, I'm really liking it. :mrgreen: