Sunday rehearsal in ballet school

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more pics from my go at taking rehearsal photos in the village ballet school my daughter goes to (for more, and for some explanations, look at these threads:
1. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39696
2. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40433)

The little dancers waiting for their turn, watching the adult and teenaged dancers practise...

127088605.jpg

127088606.jpg

127088607.jpg

127088615.jpg

127088616.jpg

127088617.jpg

are all ya'lls children just beautiful??? i love the first shot best... you can see the admiration and longing in her eyes...

cool lafoto!!

Shall I convert No. 2 for you, Jon? I might as well.... you have made me curious.
Photo 5 is actually a total blooper, as you can tell. But it is about the only one I captured of this girl, and definitely the only "portrait-style" one, so I tried to save it. Do you think my measures worked?
It does not look this grainy and soft in print - but that is a small print, of course. I know this one does not qualify for an enlargement AT ALL!!

127317851.jpg

Here you are. Is it as you thought it might be?

These are great shots Corinna. I really like 1 and 6. The expression and concentration is priceless. NIce work.

Maybe it's just me but they all look a little blurry. The only one that's really in focus is the last one. When I look at shots of people I want to see their eyes nice and sharp.

It is NOT only you, hazelwest.
And I pity the fact that few of them came out pinsharp, too.
But ... I used my sister's old telezoom-lens for most of these, and she gave it to me because (!) it no longer focuses right on things, so she got herself a new one and I have the old.
In so many pictures now I see why my sister is letting me have hers...
But ... hmmm.
It is now EITHER flying to the States for the April-Meet-Up in DC OR getting myself a new telephoto zoom lens. We decided in favour of the first... :roll: ----------------------------------------------------------------- :biggrin:

She will be a total stunner when she grows up!!!!
She is extremely pretty, I find (I don't know that child, I hardly know ANY of these children).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back