Sunny Afternoon (A Reprise)

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every Saturday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Central), I play "Green Cheese" which is a call-in radio trivia show. The volunteer DJ/s will ask questions during this time while listeners call in and attempt answers. There are no prizes but it is a great family show and a lot of fun.

This photo was taken during one of the recent shows. If you would like to join us (and I hope you do), just listen to 105.3 KAXE if you happen to be in Northern Minnesota. If you do not, you may still listen to the stream at: http://live.str3am.com:2750/listen.pls Here is a link to learn a little about "Green Cheese": PROGRAM GUIDE If you happen to listen and call in, let them know you found out about the show from AgentDrex of the 420 Crew....hope to hear some of you later....

SunnyAfternoon.jpg

I don't quite get this at all.
What has that radio show got to do with your photo, or with photos at all?
I must admit I did not click the link, as calling in is useless (from Germany ... toooo looong distance!) for me, but... well. Don't get it... :scratch:

Whatever is growing in the field looks like it could be made out of cheese. The color of the grasses seems awfully yellow--almost other-worldly so. Like LaFoto, I don't quite get this post at all, but I do commend you for your involvement in some of the wonderful radio programming that Minnesota is know for (really folks, Minnesota is a public radio and radio programming hotbed within the USA).

In this post, I simply mentioned that I listen to "Green Cheese" and while listening to one of the episodes, I snapped this photo and attempted to post-process some super deep greens and yellows into it in honor of the show. I also went ahead and did a little *bump* for the show as well. Even if you live too far away and/or don't want/have Skype (or something similar), the show audio still streams on the inter-"tubes", so give a listen if so inclined.

This does have an "other-worldly" feel to it. I liked it however; I made a print and put it on a wall in my office. I have been using the walls in the computer lab here to showcase the best-of-the-best I feel I have done so far.

I only mention all of this to give some sense of story behind the photo and the photographer that produced it. I hope I have made this thread a little more understandable now.

Thank you for all the comments and views. As always, it is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
it looks like a painting idk if thats the effect you were going for but it looks cool

I wasn't necessarily going for a faux-painting look, but it sure looks like one to me as well now that you mention it. Maybe I should retitle this thread "The Confusing" for all those that somehow don't understand that while listening to a radio show I like listening and encourage others to listen in, I took this photo. I guess it is hard to comprehend.

I do believe we are the only 420 crew that plays Green Cheese...good observation on the originality...

Most reactions

Back