What's new

Sunny field

KongKurs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
5
Location
Denmark
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have been away from the Landscape & Cityscape forum for a while, to fool around with HDR.

Last time I was out shooting for HDR, I took this frame just before I went back home. Turns out none of the HDR's were good enough, but I quite like this.. Thoughts?

DSC0846-L.jpg
 
It looks wonderfully "summery" - and it is yet another "Portrait of a Landscape", as it were - even with little red flowers at the bottom :D
Now IS this HDR or is it just one exposure? It looks like it could have been done with one exposure only, I say.
 
It looks wonderfully "summery" - and it is yet another "Portrait of a Landscape", as it were - even with little red flowers at the bottom :D
Now IS this HDR or is it just one exposure? It looks like it could have been done with one exposure only, I say.

Thanks for the comments.
This is just one exposure, with subtle edits of vibrance, noise and contrast in Lightroom.
 
Well, I guess you were "at home" when you took yours, not travelling? Like I was when I took mine!? Around here, where I live, there wouldn't even be as many "hills" as there are in your photo! ;)
 
Well, I guess you were "at home" when you took yours, not travelling? Like I was when I took mine!? Around here, where I live, there wouldn't even be as many "hills" as there are in your photo! ;)

You're right, just up here in flat Denmark.. And the above photo is as hilly as it gets within a 50 km radius or so.. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom