What's new

SunPak Auto 222 Thyristor For parts or Repair

EhJsNe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
1
Location
A Riverside Town by Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a SunPak Auto 222 Thyristor for sale. It is in great cosmetic condition, and everything works--except pretty much the most important thing..the flash tube...It still fires, but is waaaayyyy too dim to be used.

151094_10150091862441251_189734421250_7682583_5862260_n.jpg


Comes with the original box and the flash itself.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, ask in the forum, or use eBay to ask me. I check Both TPF and eBay daily. It is rare that I don't get on the computer to check.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom