Sunrise and Sunset in Plymouth

BobaPhil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aarchive.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I popped back to my home town, Plymouth, South West UK, for an overnighter and took my camera. There's an area called Jennycliffe, right near my mums (where I stayed), so took a walk up there to try and catch the sunset.

Plymouth Sunset 2 by BobaPhil, on Flickr

Plymouth Breakwater 2 by BobaPhil, on Flickr

Ship and the sunset by BobaPhil, on Flickr

Took this of the moon too, while I was there.

The moon by BobaPhil, on Flickr

At my mums house, this was the sunrise over a place called Hooe (pronounced 'who') Lake, it's from my old bedroom.

Hooe Lake at Sunrise 2 by BobaPhil, on Flickr

C&C welcome.

Last edited:
Just a comment - it would be nice if you would number your images when you post them as this makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them. Having said that, I like the first one and the moon shot the best of the group.

WesternGuy

That's easy enough, my bad...I liked that Flickr names them, but I'll do that in future.

I like the moon one to, it's a new lens which can zoom in a lot closer now.

Beautiful colors! I can't wait to catch a colorful sunset here someday..I've seen plenty of spectacular colors but before I ever had my DSLR :(

2 is kinda strange why a bit noisy.
I've de-noised it a bit...I need to work on my sharpness settings.

Plymouth Breakwater 2 by BobaPhil, on Flickr

Beautiful colors! I can't wait to catch a colorful sunset here someday..I've seen plenty of spectacular colors but before I ever had my DSLR :(
I've found that half the fun is shooting, the other half is editing. You can really bring the colours out and make a good picture 'stunning'.

I know my pics are standard, but I'm so pleased I can now capture and share the images. To more 'pros', like everyone on here, they aren't amazing, but to my friends, I'm a photo god, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back