D dream rider TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Stouffville Sep 14, 2005 #1 I took this pic at 5:30 or 6am, it was with my dads olympus weatherproof digi cam, nothing special, but i like how it turned out, tell me what you think. Jeff
I took this pic at 5:30 or 6am, it was with my dads olympus weatherproof digi cam, nothing special, but i like how it turned out, tell me what you think. Jeff
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #2 cool shot, nice to see another fellow canuck here!! welcome to tpf, and post some more!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #3 All right, another local. Great capture and welcome to TPF. Eric
D dream rider TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Stouffville Sep 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks guys anyone else have anything to say? I'm just starting out so im looking for tips and pointers, thanks! Jeff
thanks guys anyone else have anything to say? I'm just starting out so im looking for tips and pointers, thanks! Jeff
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #5 Love the clouds.... Man...now I really miss my cottage we used to have on Lake Scugog. Welcome to the forum..fellow Cannuck.
Love the clouds.... Man...now I really miss my cottage we used to have on Lake Scugog. Welcome to the forum..fellow Cannuck.