Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished to process my 2019 pictures from my beloved Dolomites, and I decided to start sharing images with one of my favourite locations there. This is Passo Giau, a truly inspiring place offering many different compositions, photographed here at sunrise. 2.5 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 21mm & my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D2_02835.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wow, beautiful

Beautiful image! I love colours in the clouds and the rocks in the foreground and the way the mountain peaks are lit.

Vieri, I dare you to take a crappy picture! :biglaugh: another beautiful shot. :encouragement:

Yet another great image......

Thank you very much indeed Jeff, that's very kind of you to say! :)

Wow, beautiful

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Beautiful image! I love colours in the clouds and the rocks in the foreground and the way the mountain peaks are lit.

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed the colour palette here! :)

The colors really make this picture, good job.

Thank you very much Kirk, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Vieri, I dare you to take a crappy picture! :biglaugh: another beautiful shot. :encouragement:

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it! :) The crappy ones are buried deep in my HDD, never to see the light of day and where no man can ever found them (or so I hope, at least! :D )

Best regards,

Vieri

I can never quite find the right words for you images. So I'll keep it simple... Magnificent.

Everything about it is just beautiful

Thank you very much Ed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

I can never quite find the right words for you images. So I'll keep it simple... Magnificent.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Pete, that is truly much appreciated, glad you are enjoying my work! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back