Sunrise at the Beach-

pthrift

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Myrtle Beach last weekend on a trip to do some wedding planning (getting married there in April of 2015).

While I was there I tried getting up every morning to shoot the sunrise, these are my favorite from the weekend.
This was the first time I've ever tried any longer exposure stuff. I dont have any nifty Lee Filters or etc, so I shot these with what I had available--a CPL.

open to critique-
good | bad | awful | etc

1. Springmaid Pier by patrick.thrift, on Flickr

2. Springmaid Pier by patrick.thrift, on Flickr

3. Under the Pier by patrick.thrift, on Flickr

Very jealous...here on the west coast, we have to wait alllll day for orangey skies, meaning ya'll can just roll out of bed, shoot a pretty skyscape, and then have a whole day to DO STUFF afterwards! We pretty much have to go to bed a few hours later...

Very jealous...here on the west coast, we have to wait alllll day for orangey skies, meaning ya'll can just roll out of bed, shoot a pretty skyscape, and then have a whole day to DO STUFF afterwards! We pretty much have to go to bed a few hours later...

Its a different vibe on the west coast. I was out there in February of this past year.

But besides all that- sunrise in summer at 5am sucks. Its 5am for crying out loud. After its done I *want* to get back in bed, lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back