What's new

Sunrise C+C and PS suggestions please

docphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, this is one of my most favorite photos and I'd like to have it printed. It is unedited so if anyone has any suggestions on what can be done (cropping etc.) I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks for your time.

3488989361_f154504808_b.jpg
 
I think it looks very nice the way it is. :thumbsup:
 
a tad overexposed, but generally i Like it.
Do you mean underexposed? I don't see what taking the exposure down would do here other than just darkening the photo. I like the tonal qualities of the photo as is, but if it were to adhere to the rules we often apply, I think it would have a touch more exposure (especially on the fence), and more contrast to bring out the darks. Maybe you could explain?
 
Thanks everyone, please feel free to give an edit yourself if you have some time, I'll give it a go and repost later!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom