What's new

Sunrise from OK!

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The sunrises at this time of the year are so cool. The way the rays of light shine through is what I want to capture. C&C please.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1462375079.webp
    $image-1462375079.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 84
Pretty! Oklahoma has such beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Where in OK are you?

I would really either like to see no trees, or more of the trees. The way it is now just doesn't work for me. They seem like they were accidentally caught in the frame. Thanks just my opinion.
 
laynea24 said:
Pretty! Oklahoma has such beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Where in OK are you?

I would really either like to see no trees, or more of the trees. The way it is now just doesn't work for me. They seem like they were accidentally caught in the frame. Thanks just my opinion.

Thanks, I will try cropping out the trees. I'm in the OKC metro.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom