What's new

Sunrise in Vernazza, Cinque Terre

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The iconic sunrise view from above Vernazza, in Cinque Terre, is definitely spectacular. However, I never really liked the classic view with the tower touching the mountain across, which pretty much kills the composition for me. So, I found my own spot, from where the tower is detached from the mountain and has some room to breathe.*81 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters

X1D1_00392.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
I soooooooo love those scenes....

The iconic tower and the waterway town/villa.

I love taking pictures of the narrow pathways in some of the local old villages here. Gives such a scene of history and old world spirits.



Keep it up!
 
I soooooooo love those scenes....

The iconic tower and the waterway town/villa.

I love taking pictures of the narrow pathways in some of the local old villages here. Gives such a scene of history and old world spirits.

Keep it up!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri
 
Just beautiful, love the buildings out on the peninsula, and great sky
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom