What's new

Sunrise on the east coast

danielgfreeman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
NMB, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots at sunrise over the past year or two. Something about sunrise over the water makes a good start to a day.

Edit
I guess I can not create attachments yet! Oops! Noob mistake I reckon. Sorry bout that. When I can add some pics, I will. I'd love to see some other east coast sunrise moments though.

af003f81.jpg


7fb8849f.jpg


5a5331b5.jpg


Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
Last edited:
You can still put photos on here. There is a tutorial under beginners photography for how to put pictures on here through photobucket. Basically its the direct link to picture with
at the end.
 
Thanks MTVision!

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
I live on the east cost, but not of america haha, I am in Australia, Ill make sure to post up a couple of my sunrise's for you when I am allowed to post images :). I like the 3rd one the most as it is really sillouetted. What equipment are you using? The others need some post processing and selective increasing of brightness on the foregrounds. check out some HDR stuff maybe? if you have a tripod, you can get some epic photos through use of multiple exposures :P.
 
Luke.Spence said:
I live on the east cost, but not of america haha, I am in Australia, Ill make sure to post up a couple of my sunrise's for you when I am allowed to post images :). I like the 3rd one the most as it is really sillouetted. What equipment are you using? The others need some post processing and selective increasing of brightness on the foregrounds. check out some HDR stuff maybe? if you have a tripod, you can get some epic photos through use of multiple exposures :P.

I like the third one th emost as well, but the others were certainly fun to process. My typical setup currently is a Canon T1i w/ 24-105mm f4L. I almost always use tripod when shooting landscape and have play wth HDR to a minimal extent. I am currently shopping around for a body upgrade, but am afraid i won't be truly happy until i can afford the 5dMKII. So with that being said im thinking more of investing in a couple of portrait lenses (i do already own a nifty 50) so i can get to work shooting people in order to fund my habit of shooting landscapes etc. While the t1i has served me well, it does have quite a few limitations and i feel like i am sometimes losing shots because of this. Im thinking 50d for short term, to up my portfolio...

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
All of them look really godd with good color ranges. HDR might look good as well. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom