What's new

Sunrise over Central Station (Amsterdam)

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was cold this morning and I was thinking about taking the tram next week instead of cycling to work. Until I saw this :D
No colouradjustments, straight from the camera...

2457.jpg
 
That is an awesome pic. I love the colors and the reflection in the water. Great job!!!
 
Beautiful reflection - worth the shot! :)
 
Looks like you, too, had a beautiful sunrise in the Netherlands. We here had a very, very nice one this morning, too. I also took some photos... my thread's called "Oh what a beautiful morning", if you are interested. I cannot offer you any boats, though. But SOME water, at least ;).
 
wonderful colours!
well to be honest I'd crop it a bit .. especially I'd crop out the bridge because it looks a bit like the picture was too heavy on the left. I'd even go at square crop. If you have some time just experiment - the shot is worth it!!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom