What's new

Sunrise over Rome Ga.

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I have never been much to try a sunset or rise but what do you think?
Cosmo
 

Attachments

  • $clocksunriseas2.webp
    $clocksunriseas2.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 191
  • $riversunriseas.webp
    $riversunriseas.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 148
Well, maybe it is about time to change your ways then?
For with sunrises such as these you cannot NOT take a photo, now can you?
I know I would not be able to.

And you did well. Both in the photo of the silhouetted houses and the placement of that tower structure against the almost golden sky as well as in the part diagonal, part horizontal reflecting river and sky in the other. Could the second be a little oversharpened?
 
Thanks LaFoto, A keen eye as always. I don't think it's oversharpen I think maybe I over did a curves adjustment.
Cosmo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom