What's new

Sunrise Palm Tree C+C Please!

Edgar_P

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a shot I took of a palm tree while standing in my front lawn. Unfortunately, there is a bit of motion blur :/ All C+C is much appreciated!

 
Not bad, however to be honest, a single tree on it's own like this is NOT the most exciting subject. If you could have shot through the fronds to see the sun, or added another element (and used a tripod! ;) ) I think you would have had a much stronger image.
 
Not bad, however to be honest, a single tree on it's own like this is NOT the most exciting subject. If you could have shot through the fronds to see the sun, or added another element (and used a tripod! ;) ) I think you would have had a much stronger image.

Thank you for the suggestions, very much appreciated! On a side note, I think the blur was due mainly to the wind moving the fronds around. Regardless tripod would have helped though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom